We collect certain information on this website, including personal or institution/organization information. This information is only used to enhance correspondence with you. If you are unsatisfied with our use of your information, please let us know.
What we Collect
We collect information provided to us:
- directly either through sales representatives or technical support staff;
- through use of our products; and
- through filling out forms found on this website.
Use of Information
We will not share this information except for within the scope outlined above.
The information collected here is used to send out:
- product updates;
- conference invatations or user group meetings; and
- any other pertinent mailing that you have requested.
Sharing your Information
It is possible that we will share your information if any of these occur:
- we find it necessary to enforce our End User License Agreement (EULA); and
- when required by law.
Proteome Software employs Confirmed Opt-in verification for all its mailing lists. This means that we will not send you anything until you accept our invitation to do so. Additionally, each of our mailers contains an opt-out section for your convenience.