Simple, Experiment-driven Quantitative Analysis for Proteomics
Combine multiple complex Scaffold experiments, or directly load Mascot or PEAKS mzIdentML files
Quantify differential expression using spectral counts or precursor intensities and test for statistical significance
Analyze your data using PCA and heatmaps, an ideal exploratory environment with flexible organization
Share data using the free Scaffold LFQ Viewer or exportable reports and graphics
Download (current version: 4.0.2)
- Added a "clear" button to the advanced filter dialog
- Added tooltips to the column header in the Proteins view peptides table
- Added support for FDR thresholding of MZID data using Percolator PEP or Byonic scores
- Added a helpful message when an already-expired key is activated
- Scaffold LFQ release notes
Managing a core facility or shared resource department? Need help with gaps in your software pipeline? Want to try new methods like DIA proteomics? Do you need a free and easy way to share results with your customers?
Need an elegant yet easy to use solution for data processing? Not sure where to begin when starting up a new lab. Let us help take the pressure off setting up a software pipeline so you can focus on the science.
Tutorials & Videos
Check out our YouTube channel for Scaffold tutorials, from getting started to advanced use. We have videos for all our Scaffold products, as well as videos from previous conferences and special events.